- Help me get to the bottom of my psyche. I had a dream about having two baby lions as my pets. One was a boy and the other a girl. I was easy and fearless to play with the boy cub. The girl was a bit rough and I was afraid I'd get hurt. I am female ...
Top tags: girls, dream interpretation, afraid, female, pet.
- Alone I stood, right here with my thoughts Imperfect am I, but what I feel seems so pure I sighs, oh this heart of mine Captured again and again by your mesmerizing beauty Oh, this echoes of my heart Alone in my thoughts I can still hear the ...
Top tags: hope, beat, whispers, imperfect.
- I think this is one fantastic piece of creativity, i think the word flow is nice, the English was simple enough to be understood by majority. However, i didn't see much of rhyming words and i guess the rhymes embedded in poems is what makes it ...
- From my own little experience, i found out that most dreams i had (that's if am able to remember) are more like an extension of most things i spend more time thinking about consciously or unconsciously. For instance, if i miss eating cat fish pepper ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- Do you believe that there is an almighty being that created everything, a being that watches our every move? Why and why ...
Top tags: move, almighty.
- I do totally, wholeheartedly, without doubt or biased believe in God, the mechanism of life itself, the workings and dynamics of living things, is a pointer that there's a higher supreme being up there. Everyday i am amazed at the dynamics of living ...
- I believe we humans didn't just exist on earth by chance or accident, there has to a greater and much more superior force out there that is responsible for our existence and i truly believe that that superior force is God Himself. ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.40
- A question that's been asked for centuries and the answers provided by many remains ...
- To start with, am not a scientist of any sort and so it would be difficult to take a real stand here because as far as i know, it takes a chicken to lay an egg and it takes an egg to make a chicken. Which came first i really don't know and i don't ...
#spiritual: Find Love and Light