- And he goes on another day, all in vain. Let's go, we're staring and we're not looking around, as life goes through our fingers. Forget about love, happiness, companionship, rest, and all with excuses, so I work for those I love to push them all ...
- 06/21/17 18:58: (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: Happiness, fingers, excuse, vain, fog.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- The eight truth about life in the picture some of there quotation was true especially number six, seven, and eight. Do you experience such things? I agree that values of many people changed. As you become an adult you go in shock what you had used ...
Top tags: truth, relationships, adult, living life, friendship.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- What is most fulfilling in life?Which aspects of life do you find most fulfilling?Fulfilling ...
- 04/14/17 17:34: Relationship with God (by Alpha100)
- 05/02/17 15:48: Relationship with God (by Syd30)
- 06/20/17 07:39: To Become What God want you to become in life (by Dav0)
Top tags: happy, relationship, partners, political, intimate.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.08
- Do you believe in GOD?Different culture, different people, different beliefs. Countless religion are out there with their own version of God. Do you belief that there is a supreme being who created everything in this world, who watches us in ...
- 05/01/17 04:05: Yes (by jslim)
- 06/08/17 06:34: YES, I believe (by jula)
- 06/19/17 22:40: NO, I do not believe in any religious text pertaining to a god. Except the noodle kind. Ramen. (by Budbits)
Top tags: religion, beliefs, culture, create world, % DO.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- The link below was a video of a lady giving birth for her child. I see the happiness and hardness in her face. Even she is on pain she still fighting for her baby, and when the baby come out she forget all the pain. ...
Top tags: video, Happiness, mother, birth.
- Fear of death is a realistic fear and all are afraid of that. I think it has no life after death, and that these are only speculations. The Church advocates a life after death, but science disproves that theory. What is the truth is that nobody ...
Top tags: truth, death, science, fear, church.
The truth liberates
The truth liberates
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- What awaits us after death is the question you have ever asked at least once in your life. One of the biggest fears of man is just the fear of death, whether we are ourselves, our close friends, or the people we know. But is there anything we think ...
Top tags: spiritual, death, existence, fear, dimension.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- At the venue of some churches, there are now ATM stands in the yard where people can withdraw money and make monetary transactions. I don't actually see this as wrong and in my honest view, it's gonna be of help not just to members but to those ...
Top tags: church, vicinity, monetary.
- The church asks for money from the congregation. Why would the access to it from a church make it any worse than it already is? I do not see a problem but I am no longer the religious type. Everyone seems to have their own beliefs in what is bad or ...
Top tags: problem, beliefs, religious, faith, church.
- I did not see ATMs in the yards of the church in my city. In my opinion this is not a good idea. A cash machine should not be placed in the church yard. It can be placed on a nearby building or store. There are so many places where an ATM can be ...
Top tags: Ideas, church, opinion.
#spiritual: Find Love and Light
Crypto Currency Chats